The Ebenezer Marsh House was built on the fifteenth lot in the Third Division and was constructed between 1739 and 1749. This colonial farmhouse combines elements of a New England saltbox and earlier Postmedieval English houses.
Originally located between cornfields and an apple orchard, North West School was built in 1784 and closed when it graduated has the Class of 1924 in June of that year. Brick School has the distinction of having the longest record of continuous operation in the State of Connecticut.
Added to the National register of Historical Places in 1991, the Warren Congregational Church is a well-preserved example of Adams-style Fed-eral architecture. The original meeting house was sited just to east of the current site in 1766. The current building was built in 1818 and restored in 1956.
It was the intention of the first pastor of the Warren Church, Sylvanus Osborne, to give land from his own property for a burying ground. The first burial was in 1755 and today there are 899 internments. Old Burying Ground is part of the Hale Collection of Connecticut Cemetery Records. It was recorded in 1934 in a W.P.A. project.
Charles Grandson Finney was a Presbyterian minister and leader in the Second Great Awakening. Born in War-ren, CT in 1792 he was a social reformer who opposed slavery and promoted equal education for women. He served as President of Oberlin College from 1851 to 1866. This memorial to his birthplace was placed by the alumni of Oberlin College.
The Warren Veterans Memorial This Memorial Stands In
Honor Of All The Men And Women From The Town Of Warren Who Served Our Country In Times Of War.
Designed by architect Nathalie Brodhead and installed during the winter of 2016-2017 on Cemetery Road in front of the New Cemetery.