Warren Historical Society Scholarship Application Requirements
The Warren Historical Society Scholarship may be awarded annually to two students who:
- Are or have previously been residents of Warren,
- Will attend or who are currently attending an accredited two or four year post-secondary educational institution,
- Have attended the Warren School for a minimum of two consecutive years,
- Are in good academic standing at the time of their graduation from an accredited secondary school, or are in good standing at an accredited two or four year post-secondary educational institution,
- Have provided the Warren Historical Society Scholarship Committee with a current official school transcript, and submitted a completed application with photo and essay.
- Only persons who make application before the stated deadline of May 1, 2024 will be eligible.
Previous Scholarship awardees are not eligible to re-apply.
Required Submission Materials
1. A completed Warren Historical Society Application
2. Click the Application button below for the form
3. Letter of Recommendation
4. A photograph of the applicant
5. An essay of from 750 to 1000 words whose topic is:
How has Warren inspired you? In 750-1000 words describe a Warren event, person or place (historical or current) which has had an important impact on your life thus far.
Scholarship recipients will be announced in June.